How We Help—Our Services
Health First Home Care provides skilled nursing care and rehabilitation therapies:
- Skilled Nursing Care
- Wound Care
- Ostomy Care
- Antibiotics IV & Hydration
- Care of feeding tubes & urinary catheters
- Respiratory Care & Tracheostomy Care
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy —Physical Therapists assess movement problems in patients and prescribe exercises to treat their problems. Speech Therapists work with patients who have difficulty speaking-perhaps due to a stroke or other brain injury. They teach patients exercises to improve the quality of their speech. Occupational Therapists treat patients who have difficulty with fine motor skills when performing activities of daily living, such as being able to feed or dress themselves.
- Social Services —Medical Social Worker
- Personal Care —Home Health Aide
Health First Home Care
Our professionals providing the highest quality of care.