ROCKLEDGE, FL — Health First Foundation's elegant "Moments to Remember" promises a memorable evening that will benefit the Health First Center for Family Caregivers.
The fundraiser, scheduled from 6 to 10 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 23, 2013, at the Eau Gallie Yacht Club, features an unforgettable champagne reception, a bounty of gourmet food stations and both live and silent auctions. Leading the live auction will be a very special guest auctioneer, Brevard County Sheriff Wayne Ivey. The winner of the evening's grand prize drawing will sail away to make memories during a seven-day cruise. There will be a special guest appearance by Peter V. Rabins, MD, MPH, renowned author of The 36-Hour Day: A Family Guide to Caring for People with Alzheimer Disease, Other Dementias, and Memory Loss in Later Life.
With a theme of living each moment to the fullest, "Moments to Remember" focuses on helping the Health First Center for Family Caregivers, a service of Health First Aging Services. The Center assists families coping with chronic illness by providing the support they need to remain informed, positive and healthy during challenging times. Proceeds from "Moments to Remember" will help fund caregiver education and training, including support groups, workshops, journaling classes and health, wellness and stress management programs.
Event Chairs for this event are Darcia Jones Francey, Sandie Klaver, and Audrey Lopez.
Participation is by sponsorship only. Sponsorship opportunities range from $300 to $10,000 and include the following levels:
Kindness($10,000 Event Sponsor)
- Reservations for ten guests, a full page color ad in program's inside front cover, logo/name displayed prominently in all publicity materials and special recognition at the event
- Reservations for ten guests, a full page color ad in program and name included in all publicity
- Reservations for eight guests, a full page black and white ad in program and name included in all publicity
- Reservations for six guests and a half-page black and white ad in program book
- Reservations for four guests and a quarter-page program ad
- Reservations for two guests and name included in program book
To be included as a sponsor, reservations must be received by January 23, 2013.
For information and reservations, contact 321.434.7353.
About Health First
Health First is Central Florida's only fully integrated health system. With a Mission to positively change the health and wellness of the communities we serve, Health First offers the latest technological advances and quality care at our four hospitals and through our many Outpatient & Wellness Services, as well as the area's only Trauma and Heart Centers. Health First also offers multiple commercial and Medicare health plans, the largest multi-specialty physician group in Brevard County, and four fitness centers to help members of our community stay healthy.